Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Weddings are meant to be intimate, even the big ones!

I have a wedding coming up in Rhode Island in early September, with 300 guests invited. My bride- to- be told me she wants an intimate feeling, but isn't sure how we'll pull this off.

Well, it can be done. To create intimacy the first thing we'll do is position Christine and Eric to face outward towards their guests, rather than face me (their officiant) with their backs facing their 300 loved ones.

Then we will have the entire ceremony "miked": This takes the words and nuances of the ceremony and allows everyone to hear, a remarkable concept that brings tears and laughter to every wedding.

This is a snippet of advice on intimacy, no matter the size of your wedding. Stay tuned. I'll have more when I meet with Christine and Eric again.

No comments:

Post a Comment